Register | Login

Property Possession
Typically, apartment-style structures are called condominiums, two-story row houses are known as community houses, and free-standing houses on little great deals are referred to as yard homes.

Who Voted for this Story

Pligg is an open source content management system that lets you easily create your own social network.